Account Executive – NYC
BOCA Group is an industry leading vertical transportation consultant. We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our management team. The Account Executive will be responsible for managing and executing a variety of tasks and processes related to the Company’s goals for client retention and growth. The Account Executive will report to the Account Manager. Offering hybrid work schedule.
Key Job Duties
- Maintain and grow client relationships across assigned accounts
- Work with Marketing Manager to understand client retention and growth strategies, including the implementation of these strategies within assigned focus groups
- Communicate on a daily basis with existing clients
- Create and track proposals for existing accounts and potential new accounts
- Follow up on outstanding invoices
- Attend meetings with the Account Manager
- Update Salesforce and internal spreadsheets regularly with sales activity and client information
- Gain new leads by contacting clients via telephone, in-person meetings, networking events, etc.
- 4-year accredited degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Ability to work with a team