Account/Project Manager – Houston
At BOCA Group, we strive to take vertical transportation consulting to new heights through a fast-paced, collaborative and positive work environment. As a rapidly growing global leader in vertical transportation consulting, we are seeking highly motivated individuals for the role of Account/Project Manager to strengthen our Houston office. BOCA Group will give you the opportunity to work with some of the largest clients on some of the most prestigious buildings Houston has to offer. Ideal candidates will represent our clients with the utmost confidence to achieve project goals and deadlines ensuring that each job is completed beyond the client’s satisfaction. You will manage our clients with attentiveness for understanding their needs to ensure retention and identifying regional growth opportunities for BOCA Group.
Key Job Duties
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate project needs.
- Identify resources needed to fulfill project goals.
- Effectively apply and enforce our account/project management processes.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of projects and accounts.
- Coordinate surveys, progress visits, and punch-outs.
- Coordinate testing, inspections, and evaluations.
- Identify and recommend capital projects.
- Regularly communicate with clients to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure client project goals and deadlines are exceeded.
- Contribute input to continuously improve internal processes and documents.
- Identify vertical transportation need for regional growth.
- Five or more years’ experience in vertical transportation field.
- Three or more years’ experience in vertical transportation project/account management.
- Local and national elevator/escalator licenses
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional work ethic, time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor in all situations.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel when necessary.