Project Engineer – National
At BOCA Group, we strive to take vertical transportation consulting to new heights through a fast-paced, collaborative and positive work environment. As a rapidly growing global leader in vertical transportation consulting, we are seeking highly motivated individuals for the role of Project Engineer to strengthen our national team. As a nation role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest clients on some of the most prestigious buildings the nation has to offer. Ideal candidates must possess the willingness and drive to work with us in developing their knowledge of vertical transportation, as well as project and account management skills for individual and companywide impacts on the future. By engaging with our engineering, project and account management departments you will develop knowledge of all areas of vertical transportation and contribute your talent to supporting BOCA Group.
Key Job Duties
- Internal coordination of engineering, project and account activities amongst various regions.
- Regular communication with clients.
- Assist with preparation of engineering documents.
- Assist with operational aspects of project management.
- Assist with day-to-day operational aspects of account management.
- Assist with special projects required by engineering and project or account management.
- Support the project and account managers with all meetings.
- Assist with preparation of BOCA Group proposals and response to RFP’s for consulting services.
- Contribute input to continuously improve internal processes and documents.
- Assist with company presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/civil engineering or related preferred.
- Experience in similar position beneficial.
- Exceptional work ethic, time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor in all situations.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel when necessary.