Senior Engineer – National
At BOCA Group, we strive to take vertical transportation consulting to new heights through a fast-paced, collaborative and positive work environment. As a rapidly growing global leader in vertical transportation consulting, we are seeking highly motivated individuals for the role of Senior Engineer to strengthen our national team. As a nation role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest clients on some of the most prestigious buildings the nation has to offer. Ideal candidates will be capable of approaching each job with the goal of achieving innovative and code-compliant solutions.
Key Job Duties
- Provide engineering oversight required by clients.
- Perform site surveys to gather technical information.
- Assess, clarify, and validate technical issues and solutions.
- Assist with providing code-related support internally or externally.
- Prepare technical specifications, reports and drawings.
- Ensure project goals and deadlines are exceeded.
- Effectively apply and enforce our engineering processes.
- Contribute input to continuously improve internal processes and documents.
- Continuously develop knowledge in vertical transportation.
- Five or more years’ experience in vertical transportation engineering field.
- Experience performing on-site surveys to gather technical information.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local building codes and safety laws.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Experience performing vertical transportation traffic analyses.
- Local and national elevator/escalator licenses beneficial.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional work ethic, time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor in all situations.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel when necessary.